Circle the answer you believe to be the most accurate.
1. T F I believe there is a Creator / God who made me, and who sees everything I do.
2. T F I believe that unless I am forgiven, I will be accountable for my actions, and/or inaction.
3. T F I have the freedom to choose to do right or wrong.
4. T F I believe in right and wrong.
5. T F I believe that truth exists, and that people sometimes alter it to suit their interests.
6. T F I believe God wants to have a personal, and intimate, relationship with me.
7. T F I think I am good enough to earn my way into Godís future kingdom.
F I have done
unnecessary things that have damaged or destroyed the relationship that a
Mother or Father had with their Children.
9. T F I have, on many occasions, covered up for a dishonest and/or contentious parent.
10. T F Family Court Judges are like parents who refuse to discipline their children.
11. T F My actions or decisions are sometimes influenced by the Money that will be generated.
12. T F If my pay was cut by three-fourths I would still do what I do because I love my job.
F Family Courts are
like a Child Auction Service, where Children are used as pawns to
confiscate their Parentís money, assets, and/or credit cards.
14. T F My decisions are influenced by the Money it will bring me or my Court-Buddies.
15. T F A large part of my job is to find fault with parents or how they parent their kids.
16. T F I donít often meet the Children of my clients.
17. T F I attend church and/or read Godís word at least once a week.
18. T F If the Public knew how much court officials get away with, theyíd poop their pants.
19. T F I once admonished a fellow Court-Buddy for telling fibs.
20. T F My Integrity is for sale at my hourly rate.
21. T F One of my top priorities is to protect Court Officials from accountability.
22. T F Most lawyers will tell lies if it makes them, their client, or the Court look good.
23. T F I have at least five friends who are Doctors, Lawyers, and/or Judges.
F I know more than one
Court Official who attends church regularly.
25. T F I often drive by a Church on my way to work.
26. T F I once gave my life to Jesus.
27. T F Most of my friends are atheists and/or agnostics.
28. T F Many of my friends make over $250,000 a year.
29. T F Family Courts will separate children from parents for telling them the truth about the court.
30. T F I have more faith in myself and my Court-Buddies than I do in God.
31. T F Contentious court cases often generate from $50,000 to $300,000 or more.
F Family Court
officials are usually more concerned with Loot collecting than whether
both parents stay connected to their Children.
33. T F Family Courts will ask false accusers to stop telling lies after the 3rd or 4th time they are caught.
34. T F Family Court Supervisors often make less than $100,000 per year.
35. T F Many, if not most, Family Court officials make over $150,000 per year.
36. T F If the Family Courts were thoroughly Investigated, many people might go to Jail.
F Family Court
officials will often sacrifice a relationship a child has with one parent to
please the contentious, story-telling, and/or Loot-generating parent.
F Because Family
Courts are concerned with right and wrong, Lieyers are often banned
from working with them.
39. T F Family Courts often view Children as tools to promote their Business.
F If an official is
caught telling lies in Court, the Judge will usually ignore them.
Name: _______________________ Date: __________________